Saturday, February 13, 2010

Sst Auto Loan Account Info Auto Loan Company Went Bankrupt (Peak 5) . Now What?

Auto Loan Company went bankrupt (Peak 5) . Now what? - sst auto loan account info

I have a car that has a company called Peak 5th I learned this afternoon that the company has left the company. Was not known, somehow ... I have discovered only way that he had tried to call an equilibrium in the balance of the loan.

After some research I learned that there are two companies that would be on some (but not all) loans - SST and APS.

Frankly, I do not know what to do. I think I should try to contact these companies, but I do not want to give all my account information to a company that had never heard, too, and get cheated.

So ....

Where can I go? I was told that we wait until you should collect a business contact with my credit. However, the payment is by Earland August. I am willing to pay the car, and do not want to have taken too late fees ... Or (God forbid) the visit by the repo man.

Advice please.

2 comments:

fakehusk... said...

If you get the loan through a dealership agreement, call and ask you if you send your payment. I searched Google and found this site that may have some information for you.
http://www.complaintsboard.com/complaint ...

nicole3 said...

I have the same problem. I have also learned about the change, when I tried to make a payment. I had someone contact me on my credit, and only 1 months to repay this loan. I live in Michigan and learned the trade of the SPA is not authorized to do business in Michigan and SST is fine, but when you said the number 1 (800) 789-8001 Admission: "Sorry, but the phone is not from our system detected. Please enter your account number "#". Of course you can # one account, I've tried n even access to my account, followed 5 to choose from, but no luck. There is no option for the customer and try to "0" , the connection is interrupted.

I am happy not getting very worried about this, I would like to temporarily visit ma dilemma.

I wish I had an answer to our problem. I just wanted to let you that you not only get frustrated and nervous.

PS If Peak 5 has 60% of loans to two companies, where the rest comes to sell?

Post a Comment