Saturday, February 20, 2010

Missouri Automobile Licensing Board Automobile Insurance For A Job?

Automobile insurance for a job? - missouri automobile licensing board

I have an interesting dilemma. I recently applied for a job that requires a full coverage auto insurance and a driver's license. Get the license was no problem, but now my own car that I drive the car to another person for personal use have. The person I'm borrowing the car allows me to use the car to get to work, not only for the work. My question is: How can I get a full coverage auto insurance for my use only to get to work? Your potential employer to let me use your car for work if I have a full coverage car insurance can get in my own name. If you do not answer to my problem, to assess definitively. I live in Missouri. Only serious inquiries please. Thank you for your help in advance.

No comments:

Post a Comment