Monday, January 18, 2010

Plus Size Rockabilly Dresses Plus Size Rockabilly Fashion?

Plus size rockabilly fashion? - plus size rockabilly dresses

I was in love with this dress -> http://www.alight.com/12890015.html
But now everything has been lost is before I had the opportunity to buy. : '(
Does anyone know a good place to buy casual fun, half of 50 objects of inspiration to fit plus sizes? I do not know how mean some of these areas on the pin-up with his idea of ever waist 41 "hips. ... I mean, plus size 12. Excavation?
Thank you for your help!

3 comments:

newyorka... said...

Check www.curvychick.com - there are many business ties, but more importantly, is the home of the liveliest, most of the size of the community over the Internet. It is a kind of MySpace for women of size. There are tens of thousands of members and a person you can point you in the right direction. In addition, the latest fashion magazine size comes home - Bombshell Magazine.

Forget hot and LB - I really do not think you will find what you are looking at any of these places. Rockabilly is not really my style, so I can not tell you to say exactly where to go. There are women curvychick.com cool rockabilly register and click on the info!

Check it out and have fun shopping!

=)™ said...

torrid.com
Use the size of the table, because I think things a little different sizes. The smallest size fits waist 42-44 inches, with everyone thinking

That Green Gentleman. said...

Lane Bryant

Post a Comment