Monday, December 21, 2009

Croquet Course Lolita To School? Activities, Education...?

Lolita to school? Activities, education...? - croquet course

For my next non-school uniform, I would like some Lolita clothing. Loli lifestyle that I am, I'm basically very different things to make ... I take things as sewing, playing croquet, riding, organizing tea parties for it, etc, etc. Of course it comes with the work you are and everything.

Well, what I read in school, are used as a means to educate people about fashion and a good picture of Lolita uses the patient. Nobody seems to know what it is, with the exception of my 2 best friends, and it would be interesting to see the reactions of students and teachers!

However, I fear that people are bad about this, and my mother.

If I can in advance, I wondered if there is any activity that could be done and how. Ideas?

No comments:

Post a Comment